Curly hair might seem messy and a bit disheveled but it is so dreamy and attractive. And here is how to get curly hair with very little effort.
Hair plays a very significant role in defining a woman’s outer beauty. There are different textures of hair- straight, wavy and curly. Some people look good with straight hair while others with curly or wavy hair. In the recent times, high stage fashion places are flooded with curly haired beauties and it has become the new trend. Curly hair is less put together, messy and a bit disheveled but something about it is beautiful and attractive.
How to get curly hair in 4 easy ways:
1. Braid your hair
- Wash your hair thoroughly with a shampoo and apply conditioner to it. Then rinse it off with water and comb your damp hair to get it free from tangling.
- Apply a curling hair product like a curling mousse or hair spray so that it will hold the curls together. Partition your hair into 2 sections and braid each side tightly if you want tight curls or loosely if you want loose curls.
- Leave them for several hours or the whole night for your hair to get completely dry and then unbraid them.
2. Hair rollers
- Buy few hair rollers at a beauty store near you. Get big ones if you like to have big curls and small rollers for small curls.
- Wash your hair thoroughly with a shampoo and apply conditioner to it. Then rinse it off with water and towel dry your hair.
- Before putting on the rollers, make sure to comb your hair so that it will be free from any tangles.
- Partition your hair into few small sections and roll each section up with one roller until all your hair is rolled up.
- Leave them on for at least 4 hours or overnight for best results and remove the rollers after your hair is completely dry.
3. Rag curlers
- Grab a clean, old T-shirt that you don’t wear any more and cut it into one-inch strips.
- When your hair is at least 90% dry, part it into few sections and wrap each section with one strip of cloth, beginning at the end and roll it up all the way to the scalp and tie a knot there so that it will stay in place.
- Repeat the process for each section of hair.
- Leave them on overnight and unknot the strips when you wake up in the morning.
4. Bobby pins
- Wash your hair clean and while it is still damp, comb it and part it into few one-inch sections so that it will be easy to dry.
- Use your finger to create curls and roll each section up to the scalp and secure it there with a bobby pin.
- Leave them on till the hair is completely dry and then remove the pins.
- Use a hair spray, if needed, to hold the curls in place.
Each method is very easy and effective so pick whatever is easy for you to get curly hair right at home. Women with natural curls used to be worried about how to keep their hair frizz-free and easy to manage. But now it has become really easy with some really great products that are available in the market.
1. Shea moisture coconut & hibiscus curl & style milk (Amazon)
It will transition dry and damaged hair into soft and silky hair that is frizz free and detangled. It contains the natural ingredients to make your hair shiny and healthy.
2. OGX Quenching + Coconut curling hair butter (Amazon)
It boosts curl hydration and moisturizes deeply, making your curls smooth and bouncy. You can either leave in or rinse it off according to your convenience.
3. Tresemme shampoo, flawless curl hydration (Amazon)
It is a salon-quality shampoo that optimizes curl hydration and moisturizes your hair. It is enriched with vitamin B1 and works wonders for wavy and curly hair.
4. Kinky+ curly curl custard gel (Amazon)
It is a styling gel that gives moisture and shine to the dry and frizzy hair even in highly humid weather. It looses your curls so that they won’t look fussy and messy anymore. It makes your curls feel super soft and nourished.
With the above mentioned methods of how to get curly hair, there is no need to worry about not having enough time or money to visit a hair salon.
So, which method you like to try to get curly hair? Do comment in the section below!