The key to always looking at clothes to impress is choosing clothes and accessories that accentuate your best features. How to Dress for Your Body Shape? We have tactical your tough questions with suggestions on how to get the perfect fit.
Although we may not have a personal style team keeping us glamorously in check 24/7, a little knowledge of our body type and how to dress accordingly will go a long way!
Find tops and jackets that will show off your slender upper body while creating a fuller illusion at the right places to achieve that balance with the larger hips.
1. Large V or U-necks
2. Horizontal stripes
3. Big lapels
4. Padding or embellishments on shoulders cropped tops.
1. Tops and jackets with decorative patterns that cut off at the Bottom
2. shapeless tops.
Focus on pants and skirts that minimize your lower half either by slimming or elongation. Darker colours and clean, straight lines are ideal.
1. Wide-leg or straight-let pants and jeans
2. A-line skirts that are fitted at the hips
3. Darker colours
1. Pencil skirts which cling at the hips
2. Bottoms made of stiffer materials
3. Capri-style pants
Almost any heel is an asset to lengthen your figure by reducing the difference between your hips and shoulders.
1. Heels to lengthen your figure
2. Peep-toe shoes
3. Boots that cut off just under the knee
1. Extremely high heels
2. Point flats rather than rounded styles
3. Low-cut boots
- 5 Stylish Outfit Ideas with Jackets
- Why most Indian men love to see Indian women wearing a saree?
- 10 prettiest skater dresses you will fall in love with
- Tops to Wear with Long Skirt in 2019
- How to dress for your body shape? – stitchfix
- How to Select the Perfect Clothes for Your Body Shape? – brightside